Available iForms Tax Form Overlays (2020)
- 1099-B Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions
- 1099-DIV Dividends and Distributions
- 1099-INT Interest Income
- 1099-MISC Miscellaneous Income (3 varieties available)
- 1099-NEC Non-Employee Compensation (3 varieties available) * new for 2020
- W-2 Wage and Tax Statement (3 varieties available)
IMPORTANT, please read below Notice/Disclaimer:
Contact your software provider to ensure compatibility and updates to support the new 1099-NEC form. Form 1099-NEC is not a replacement for Form 1099-MISC. Form 1099-NEC is only replacing the use of Form 1099-MISC for reporting independent contractor payments. According to the IRS, the people for whom an organization should use the new 1099-NEC are those with at least $600 in services performed by someone who is not an employee (including parts and materials) (Box 1). The IRS estimates that 70% of all 1099_MISC filings will require Form 1099-NEC. For tax year 2020, filing 1099-MISC to the IRS and various states is still mandatory for reporting other types of income. State reporting requirements vary by state. Approximately 20 states have indicated support for 1099-NEC. It is expected more states will require it. This translates to an estimated 70 million 1099-NEC filings for tax year 2020. To obtain instructions for Forms 1099-MISC and 1099-NEC (2020), consult the IRS website.
1099 form changes:
- The 2020 form 1099-MISC has major changes. Nonemployee compensation (Box 7) has been removed from the Miscellaneous Form. If you typically file any 1099-MISC forms with Box 7 completed, you will need to file Form 1099-NEC for tax year 2020. For tax year ending 2020, boxes 7 – 17 have been repurposed. Box 18 has been eliminated. Spool file re-mapping will be required.
- Introducing the new form required for tax year 2020, Form 1099-NEC. Data currently reported in Box 7 (Nonemployee compensation) of Form 1099-MISC for tax year 2020, will be required to be reported in Box 1 of Form 1099-NEC for tax year 2020. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and various states are requiring this form to be filed by the effective deadline, February 1, 2021. New spool file mapping will be required.
- The content on the remainder of the available tax forms is unchanged and they’re expected to use the same mapping as in 2019.
We offer tax forms in just about every paper median for all your tax season preparation needs. W2, 1099, ACA, and many more are available as blank laser forms, pressure seal forms, continues forms, and more. Please call (949) 709-5838 Ext.123 to order your 2020 tax form paper and envelopes, email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form on the right for your order.
Terms and Conditions:
inFORM Decisions has no affiliation or contract with Computer Guidance Corporation or any other ERP company, and we are not responsible for their spool file content which can be modified at any time without our knowledge or consent. Since we do not have access to current customer spool files, we are providing the tax form overlays only. The Tax Forms are being provided on an AS IS basis and inFORM Decisions is not responsible for any damages arising out of the use of the overlays made available under this agreement. Testing for suitability by the individual user is required. inFORM Decisions makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the overlays, spool file content or the data mapping. Any request for data mapping or modifications will be done as a billable service.
Download the overlays:
Click I ACCEPT to accept the terms and conditions as shown above and DOWNLOAD the current tax forms. A complete list of the available forms as well as the installation instructions can be found the included READ_ME_ZIP document.