Another year has passed, and they seem to go by so quickly. So what are you going to do in 2015 to make your business operate more efficiently? Here are some quick ways to improve your office productivity with document automation:
- Scan your invoices. I feel for the Accounting Department. AP is the most paper laden operation in most businesses, and invoice processing is notoriously painful. Using an AP Automation process can really have an impact on an organization, and the cost savings can be huge. For more on the benefits, see our AP Automation and Invoice Processing Benefits.
- Get rid of paper forms. Digital form technology has come down significantly in price, and can save costs and make collecting information a breeze. Pick a few forms in your HR department, and see the time savings, and saved costs. More on the benefits of digital forms here: Digital Forms Benefits
- Create a digital workflow. It is amazing how many organizations still use the inbox/outbox on their desks. Moving paper through an organization for approvals can be painful. With digital workflow, you can check your inbox through a web browser, and process items with ease. Digital Workflow Solutions Info.
- Implement a digital signature technology. Collecting signatures and approvals on a document can consume time and resources. A simple digital signature solution can easily help alleviate the hassle. Combined with forms or workflow, it can be a powerful tool in adding efficiency.
- Archive your documents. The benefits of an electronic file cabinet solution are well documented, and can reduce the time required to find and distribute any document in the organization.
These are just a few solutions that can make your new year even more successful.