Make Paperwork Smarter
Monday, 22 August 2011
Learn the cost benefits of going paperless, and boost profitability through document automation.
iDocs is the central processing and administration engine that runs seamlessly with IBM i and System i accounting/ERP software applications. iDocs monitors output queues for spool files, database files, or XML data files to process and route them based on user-defined business rules.
Developer’s Take: “Over the years, we have refined the iDocs solution so we could provide users with easy-to-use menus for setting up business rules to handle manual or automatic processing and intelligent distribution of merged and formatted reports and forms, as well as MICR-encoded checks.”—Dan Forster, president, inFORM Decisions
- Functions: iDocs is the central processing engine designed to run transparently alongside any accounting/ERP software that automatically monitors, captures, converts, and routes files, such as spool, database, or XML files, to specific users and locations based on definable business rules.
- Features: Merges and maps spool file data to correct locations on predefined forms and reports at high speed; routing information can be retrieved from existing database. Automates complex routing on page-by-page basis. Supports duplex printing and optional signature pad. Secure, native IBM i solution supporting SOX and HIPAA requirements.
- Platforms: IBM i, iSeries, System i
- System Requirements: Most versions of OS/400 or IBM i
- Product Category: Document Management
- Product Type: Native IBM i rules-based document conversion and distribution engine
- Availability Date: Available now
- Price: Depends on installed IBM system
To download and try iDocs at no obligation, visit the iDocs – IBM i document automation central processing engine.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
800.858.5544 or 949.709.5838
See more at: http://www.mcpressonline.com/application-software/document-management/quicklook-idocs-from-inform-decisions.html#sthash.ot2TrtoC.dpuf